Re: Admin, filter this guy off!!!

From: Martin E <espmartin@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:25:48 -0800
To: <www-html@w3.org>

I have received about 4 valid msg. from members of this list today.

I have received about _10_ virus-infected spams from dsr@w3.org

If I continue to receive the bogus msg's, with this list's List Admin
not acting upon my (and all list members, I imagine) request to "ban"
his posts, I_will_unsubscribe.

I know that my threat hurts nobody by myself, as this list is a very
valuable resource for me  (and all list members, I imagine) - but...

My PC, and it's data, is too valuable to allow a threat such as this.

Sincerley,

Martin E.