Re: XHTML2 abbr Expansion

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 07:15:35 +0200 (MEST)
To: Alexander Savenkov <w3@hotbox.ru>
Cc: www-html@w3.org

Hi Alexander,

might sound questionable, but it IMO was a quite reasonable way to integrate
both acronyms and abbreviations (so I don't like the decision to pass on
acronym elements, as I knew it by the way), maybe with an option to include a
kind of term element as well [1] (even by replacing the other two elements).

So that's been the reason why I mentioned it before.

Best regards,
 Jens.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2003Jul/0009.html

--