Re: Key/Item data

From: John Lewis <lewi0371@mrs.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:27:53 -0600
To: www-html@w3.org

Philip wrote on Monday, March 17, 2003 at 3:45:33 PM:

> That is exactly the point : unintuitive means "bad". Period.

Thank you for your prompt reply, but you've failed to explain or
provide evidence to support your conclusion. (Although I don't need to
tell you that, since you chose to reply with one line.) I still
disagree. Unintuitive names are not an infinite evil. Without reading
a specification, viewing representative examples, or reading a
tutorial, no one is going to divine the correct meaning of XHTML's
elements. That will not change if you rename dl/dt/dd.

--
John Lewis