From: Dave Straight <dstraight@amadorgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:36:22 -0600
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>

I would love to see a tag that you could use to make multi-page documents easily accessible.
What I mean is a <next> tag that would allow users to just click some function button or key
and the next page would be loaded automatically.  This would be great in lynx formatted
howto's and the like that have the next page link on the bottom but you have to grab the
mouse and move to the link and then click it (or tab a few times).  I would love to just have
to press the right arrow button and be brought to the next page automatically.
Just a thought.
David Straight