Re: Three design-related (HTML or CSS) elements for your consideration

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:31:13 -0500
To: "Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP]" <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
cc: www-html@w3.org

> (and I, as an ally in a least this regard) will continue their
> relentless campaign of educate, educate, educate ...

There is a difference between "educate" and "insult at every turn".  I believe
that difference is what is being missed by far too many proponents of
structured markup...  "Educating" someone by calling them names, telling them
their website "sucks", etc. is couterproductive at best....

Boris
--
An experiment may be considered a success if no more
than half of your data must be discarded to obtain