Re: Three design-related (HTML or CSS) elements for your consideration

From: (wrong string) äper <christoph.paeper@tu-clausthal.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:08:13 +0100
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>

Rob Larsen:

> Yes CSS rawks.
>
>  But... I'm not sure where I was defending presentational HTML.

You kept on explaining why fancy colors and stuff ;) are important in RL,
ignoring that W3C is making more techniques available with CSS than most web
designers will ever use (or browsers implement), no matter how academic or
not XHTML2 will be. /This/ doesn't concern HTML (or this list) at all,
presentational HTML would.

Christoph Päper