Dreamweaver MX XHTML

From: Gregor Wolbring <gwolbrin@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 20:03:46 -0600
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi everybody,
I use Dreamweaver MX to move my webpage away from Frontpage. And I want
to put it into XHTML. So I use their tool for doing so.
But when I do the code is still not XHTML compliant even XHTML
transitional.
Even codes of objects from Dreamweaver such as the Jump menu and the
stuff added through CSS gives me red flags as not compliant. And get
picked up by their own validator. But when I want to fix it their XHTML
fix tool says all syntax ok.
And i can't get the TIDY on o'raillies page to work. And
I assume there is no free windows based version of Tidy?
THanks for your suggestions
Cheers
Gregor
www.bioethicsanddisability.org