RE: Promotion of XHTML

From: Peter Foti (PeterF) <PeterF@SystolicNetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:44:19 -0500
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

I did.  From:

<!ELEMENT BR - O EMPTY                 -- forced line break -->
  %coreattrs;                          -- id, class, style, title --

So BR has a required open tag, an option closing tag, and no contents.  You

I fail to see how you came to this conclusion based on the DTD.  Can you
explain in detail what led you to this conclusion?