Re: escaping escaping

> discussion of the deliberately broken behaviour of a market leading
browser is off topic here!
I couldn't agree more, except to say I wish they wern't so crafty at it.
Which is why agreement
should be reached about a standard way to embed XML etc. documents in XHTML
documents.
An 'Executive Summary' XHTML wrapper (viewable in a browser) would be very
helpful in some
circumstances.  SOAP is good, but not presentable.  One gets tired of
explaining to pointy-haired
persons exactly what they are looking at.

 ENTITY's are cumbersome with XSD Schema, and I am wary of scripts or
embedded objects.
Anyone who likes Pop-Ups and Pop-Unders etc. feel free to jump in here.   In
addition, I consider
automatic but obscure installation worrisome, as in "Give us your computer
for 10 minutes and we'll
fix it the way we like it".

--Gannon J. Dick