Scrollbars in Table Cells?

From: SeaHen <chris@seahen.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:52:57 -0400
To: <www-html@w3.org>
The only real advantage frames have over tables is separate scroll bars. But table cells could have them too!

The codes would be:
<TD WIDTH=a HEIGHT=b HSCROLL=c VSCROLL=d>
Here, we see, at any time, an A-by-B region of the cell, minus scrollbar width, but we scroll around a C-by-D area.
I'd also like to see frames become more addressable. One way to do this would be to put the frame content in the frameset file, with this new tag:

<SUBHTML NAME="top"><HEAD>