SPAM control on www-html

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:12:04 +0900
To: www-html@w3.org
[ I'm not the maintainer of this mailing list, but just for your information ]

"Rice, David" <David.Rice@BellSouth.com> wrote:

> If this list is moderated, can we stop this junk mail?

This list is NOT moderated, except that it rejects messages from
non-subscribers.  This configuration rejects most of SPAM messages,
but cannot stop junk mail from subscribers, as we don't want to
hinder subscribers' right to express opinions without "censorship".
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org