RE: Government Website

From: Jade East <eastje@dshs.wa.gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:00:27 -0700
To: khondoker.huq@convergys.com, timmssimon@home.com, www-html@w3.org
cc: swarna@bijoy.net, martin.zahneis@convergys.com, slandy@dlc.dqe.com
I would think we could also use this arena to make important contacts for our daily jobs and problems we are facing as well.  A search engine could never give me the info I have recieved today. I apologize if I misled your troops.  : )

>>> "simon timms" <timmssimon@home.com> 04/19/01 04:37PM >>>
guys html is the topic of the list.  I admit that html is slowly being
replaced but we should still see a large number of websites in html until
2010 at least.  didn't w3 say that the life of html was 15 years a few years
back?  I would appreciate staying on topic.  If you want to find out about a
government website try a search engine or /dev/null.

Simon