Re: form emails

From: Denis Boltikov <subscribe@ensk.ru>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:45:58 +0600
To: "Catherine Sherman" <catherine_sherman@hotmail.com>, www-html@w3.org
Hello Catherine,

Catherine Sherman> Hi folks,

Catherine Sherman> I'm putting together a simple email form in HTML.  I know how to get the
Catherine Sherman> subject line of the email to submit when you hit a send button, but I don't
Catherine Sherman> know how to grab the body of the message and send it as well.

Catherine Sherman> Is there a way to send the message body directly to an email address in
Catherine Sherman> HTML?  That would be great, but somehow I think the answer is probably no.
Catherine Sherman> So, how about JavaScript?  My ultimate goal is to avoid having to run a
Catherine Sherman> script...

          test@test.com?to=my@email.net&subj=subj&body=your+text

Catherine Sherman> Thanks!

Catherine Sherman> Katie