403 errors

From: Eric <e.richards@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:15:53 +1200
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Hi All
One thing that often cheeses me off when I am trying to get information off
the web in a hurry, is the number of linking web sites that do not work
would it be possible to have something like this?

web site is worth going to</a>

were "onerror" is a new attribute, for future browsers.

If the linking website is down the browsers could automatically email the
site webmaster with a browser generated Email to say the linking address
does not
work. and may all those 403 error messages go away

from me, Eric