RE: NOFRAMES

Thanks for your detailed summary.

As far as I know frames are not deprecated in the HTML 4.0 specification.

Second: my question was not if frames have gone or not in the XHTML version
2 specification, but if there are browsers left that do not support them.

What I do understand from your criticism is that you don't like frames, in
wich you may be right. But they certainly come in handy in some cases.

And regarding