RE: NOFRAMES

From: 3x <3x@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 00:17:30 +0200
To: "Dave J Woolley" <DJW@bts.co.uk>
Cc: "HTML-list" <www-html@w3.org>
Thanks for your detailed summary.

As far as I know frames are not deprecated in the HTML 4.0 specification.

Second: my question was not if frames have gone or not in the XHTML version
2 specification, but if there are browsers left that do not support them.

What I do understand from your criticism is that you don't like frames, in
wich you may be right. But they certainly come in handy in some cases.

And regarding