printing html

From: ben van't ende <argument@telekabel.nl>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:12:45 +0100
To: <www-html@w3.org>
I am currently converting a storage sytem written in cobol
to an html interface. I am using stylesheets for screen
display and for printing purposes. The biggest problem i
have right now is converting a list that contains maybe
thousands of items for printing purposes. For every page
that is printed i'd like to have a header containing several
items like article number etc. and a footer containing date
etc. I tried using THEAD-TBODY-TFOOT, but in some way this
doesn't seem to work. i'm probably overlooking something.
Can anyone assist?

Ben van't Ende

argument webdesign
http://www.argument.nl