RE: printing html

From: Dave J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:57:30 -0000
To: www-html@w3.org
> From:	ben van't ende [SMTP:argument@telekabel.nl]
>
> etc. I tried using THEAD-TBODY-TFOOT, but in some way this
> doesn't seem to work. i'm probably overlooking something.
> Can anyone assist?

	I'm not aware of any browser that implements it,
	although, if I were looking for one, I'd look at
	the non-commercial and semi-commercial browsers
	like Amaya and Mozilla, not the current big 2.

	As far as I know, not even the html2ps perl script
	supports them.

	Printing tends to be considered a very incidental
	function in commercial browsers.