RE: Embed attribute for LINK element

From: Dave J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:27:08 -0000
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
> From:	Matthew Brealey [SMTP:thelawnet@yahoo.com]
>
> I suggest an embed attribute for LINK. This would covert the LINKed
> resource into an embedded one when saved for offline use. For example,
> given:

	I think this sbould be a local issue between the
	user and user agent, not one for the author (we have
	enough problems with authors wanting to override the
	rights of the user already).

	I reckon it could also be used as the basis of a denial
	of service attack, or to falsely accuse someone of
	accessing a disreputable site.