RE: inline CSS (was: is anyone interested in XHTML?)

From: Dave J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:16:28 -0000
To: www-html@w3.org
> From:	Arjun Ray [SMTP:aray@q2.net]
> Well, that wasn't what I was trying to imply, either.  Tagsoupish is
> where not only don't you realize what you need until you come to it,
	To me, "tag soup" means that tags are acted upon in isolation,
	rather than as delimiting nodes in a tree structure.  E.g.
	<b> sets a bold flag <i> turns it off:

	is legal and produces an effect similar to:

	ought to produce (this is a common idiom in real
	life HTML).

	is as likely to produce:

	as what was intended (I've observed this with indenting).