Re: is anyone interested in XHTML?

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:27:35 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
Dave J. Woolley said:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hollywood produces commercially safe movies (WYSIWYG web pages)
for the mass market, but the independents often produce more
challenging products for a more sophisticated audience (standards
that encourage deep structure in the documents).

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear... I'm not talking about the tools
they make, etc., I'm basically saying "W3C will likely be the deciding force
in the web for some time, and this is why I think so." I wasn't entirely
comparing their products, although partially... and admitted, from a lack of
info. (bad habbit) The point I wanted to emphasize, though, was that I
believe W3C will wield the reigns of the web for some time to come.

Daniel