Off topic; Re: Dropdown Menu Trouble

You are doing several things wrong:

1. This is off topic for this list.

2. Your <form> has no action attributed defined. This is invalid HTML.
Most browsers will submit the form to the same URL as where the form is.
(If this is what you want, which is perfectly legitimate,
write the URL properly: <form action="URL goes here">)

3. Both frames and drop down menus of links
reduce usability. Use a normal site with
normal links.

Regards,
Nir.

At 11:54 AM 2/15/00 -0800, John Bergsing wrote:
>I'm trying to create a dropdown menu for navigational purposes within a
>frames site. The menu is located on my contents page and I want it to
>open the different pages in the "main" frame. (It's self explanitory
>when you see the site...) Here is the URL:
>
>http://home.inreach.com/jaberg66/
>
>What am I doing wrong?
>
>Thanks, John

Nir Dagan