From: John Bergsing [mailto:jaberg66@inreach.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 11:55 AM
To: WWW-HTML
Subject: Dropdown Menu Trouble

I'm trying to create a dropdown menu for navigational purposes within a
frames site. The menu is located on my contents page and I want it to
open the different pages in the "main" frame. (It's self explanitory
when you see the site...) Here is the URL:

http://home.inreach.com/jaberg66/

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, John