Re: XHTML Invalidity / WML2 / New XHTML 1.1 Attribute

From: Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor <roconnor@uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:12:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: W3C HTML <www-html@w3.org>
> I'd still like to understand SGML Architectures a bit better,
> so if you could work out this comment example in detail
> using them, complete with running code to validate it,
> I'd appreciate it.

I've put up some test pages that adds a comment attribute using
Architectures.  See

And parsing by nsgmls is done at

Again, I'm not an architectures expert.  I'll post this info to
comp.text.sgml to see if anyone has suggestion on cleaning up my method of
adding structure a little.

``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach