Re: XHTML Invalidity / WML2 / New XHTML 1.1 Attribute

From: Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor <roconnor@uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:12:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: W3C HTML <www-html@w3.org>
> I'd still like to understand SGML Architectures a bit better,
> so if you could work out this comment example in detail
> using them, complete with running code to validate it,
> I'd appreciate it.

I've put up some test pages that adds a comment attribute using
Architectures.  See

<http://www.student.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/archTest.html>
<http://www.student.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/archTest2.html>

And parsing by nsgmls is done at

<http://www.student.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/archTestOutput.html>

Again, I'm not an architectures expert.  I'll post this info to
comp.text.sgml to see if anyone has suggestion on cleaning up my method of
adding structure a little.

        <http://www.student.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach