Re: XHTML Case Poll is online

From: Chris Gray <cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:00:48 -0500
To: Morten Wang <warnckew@online.no>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Someone may have already mentioned this, but I noticed yesterday that Dave
Raggett's HTML TIDY program converts tags to lower case.  There is a
Windows interface for TIDY incorporated in the html-kit.

http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
http://www.chami.com/free/html-kit/

Chris Gray
Library Systems Technician