RE: Navigation Tag

From: Sean Healy <jalopeura@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 7 10:02:29 1999
To: www-html@w3.org
>	This has been in HTML since version 2.0, if not 1.0.  Your
>	problem is not that the tag doesn't exist but that the
>	big 2 chose to ignore it.  The tag is LINK.

When I first read the HTML specs and learned about LINK, I was using
Netscape 2.something, and I was hoping that the new versions would have
support for this potentially useful tag.  But I was disappointed with 3.x
and 4.x, and also with IE 3.x, 4.x, and now 5.0.  Does anyone know whether
the new Mozilla browser will support this tag?  Does anyone know of any
browser that supports this?