Frames and forms and post and location/replace...

From: JOSE ADRIANO BALTIERI <JABALTIE@iep-cen.unimep.br>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:27:59 -0300
To: www-html@w3.org

         I have a frameset with 2 framesources A and B.

         Framesource B contains a form with the post method and its target is
"_top". So, when this form is submitted, its answer will substitute the whole
frameset with an answer that I would call C. If the user presses back,
he/she'll see the frameset again.

         I wonder if someone would help me to find out how to make a kind
of a "location.replace" in order to make the answer, C, to overlap the whole
frameset.

         Thank you all !

                                Obrigado/Thanks a lot,

                                Jose Adriano Baltieri
                                Analista de Sistemas
                                CPD - CENTRO
                                UNIMEP - Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba
                                PIRACICABA - SP - BRASIL
                                Fone : (019) 430-1884
                                Fax  : (019) 430-1898