Re: HTML REFRESH LANGUAGE (HTMLR/1.0)

At 9:02a -0800 10/27/98, Dave Raggett wrote:
>This draft [1] looks like being of interest to the work being done
>by the W3C's HTML working group on the next generation of forms.
>You can see a description of the goals and directions of W3C's
>HTML activity at [2].
>
>[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfced-exp-nelson-00.txt

Hmm... interesting!

In the meantime, I just got an idea -- dunno if it's been proposed already,
but I was thinking about type=reset and its all-or-nothing action. I think
it would be useful to be able to target a specific field for resetting.
Perhaps TYPE=fieldreset TARGET=fieldname? Maybe this could even be merged
with Joshua's idea about a combo box: TYPE=fieldfill TARGET=fieldname.

-Walter
 just musin'