Re: src attribute for tabel cells

From: Lasse Lehtinen <lasse.lehtinen@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 18:26:11 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
At 09:41 22.12.1998 -0500, you wrote:

>	Although discouraged, I continue to use tables to layout pages.
>This works fine is you design your tables carefully to downgrade gracefully
>in Lynx and aural browsers, until you decide to change your tables.

Perhaps SSI's (Server Side Includes) would be a solution for you. Basicly you
load an external file middle of the actual HTML. Then you would  have only one
file containing the table definitions.  Just like using external stylesheets.

--
Lasse Lehtinen <lasse.lehtinen@iki.fi>

"There is no place on the face of this earth"