Re: src attribute for tabel cells

From: Lasse Lehtinen <lasse.lehtinen@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 18:26:11 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
At 09:41 22.12.1998 -0500, you wrote:

>	Although discouraged, I continue to use tables to layout pages.
>This works fine is you design your tables carefully to downgrade gracefully
>in Lynx and aural browsers, until you decide to change your tables.

Perhaps SSI's (Server Side Includes) would be a solution for you. Basicly you
load an external file middle of the actual HTML. Then you would  have only one
file containing the table definitions.  Just like using external stylesheets.

Lasse Lehtinen <lasse.lehtinen@iki.fi>

"There is no place on the face of this earth"