Re: who can they be fooling?

I understand, my fellow.  I too am worried about compliance problems.
I've kept clear of CSS and DHTML because I don't know who can see it and
making three versions (MS, NS, TXT) is a large hassle.  When will things
settle down long enough for a "standard" to come out?  I think our best
bet is to keep with the "old school" version of everything (look at
http://tom.squarefish.com/hubcom.html for an example : ), until everyone
upgrades to NS 4.0 and MSIE 4.0... how long will it take for them to do
this, and should I build complex sites using the cutting edge today?

	Tom Scanlan		/\/
	tom@squareFish.com	\/\ www.squareFish.com
					squareFish media services Inc.