Forcing to another page to load

Rob Lines (c0nner@sosbbs.com)
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 21:25:18 -0400

From: "Rob Lines" <c0nner@sosbbs.com>
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 21:25:18 -0400
Subject: Forcing to another page to load

i was wondering how you can force the browser to another page...

ie. i move my web page to another site, and i wand to send tem from
my old page to the new one...

thanks for all help in advance...
-----
Rob Lines
C0nner@sosbbs.com
http://www.sosbbs.com/~c0nner/index.html
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
The K.E.N.D.E.R. e-zine
http://www.sosbbs.com/~c0nner/kender/index.html
-----
"Multi-phasic,plasma weapons don't kill people they just maim them.
 I am the one that kills people..."  - Sean C0nner, FYUGG President

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
-Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
-Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked
with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a
fad that won't last out the year."
-The editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957

"But what ... is it good for?"
-Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the microchip.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977