Re: Forcing to another page to load

Walter Ian Kaye (
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 20:23:16 -0700

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 20:23:16 -0700
From: Walter Ian Kaye <>
Subject: Re: Forcing to another page to load

At 9:25p -0400 07/05/97, Rob Lines wrote:
 > i was wondering how you can force the browser to another page...
 > ie. i move my web page to another site, and i wand to send tem from
 > my old page to the new one...

where 4 is however many seconds you want the old page location to stay on
the user's screen, preferably telling them the page has moved and suggesting
that they update their bookmark.

 PS. This mailing list is not a "how do i...?" list.
 PPS. That's one heck of a long .sig -- you might consider making a web
      page of quotes, and just put its URL in your .sig.