Re: Disturbing IE 4.0pp2 behavior for lang="en"

At 11:31 AM 8/22/97 +0200, Martin J. Dürst <mduerst@ifi.unizh.ch> wrote:
>First, get your syntax right. Instead of "value" above, please
>write "content". [...]

Thanks for catching this error.  I tried again with content, and
it made no difference.  (I think I had tried it both ways and
inadvertently pasted the wrong one in my example here.)

I agree with what you say: Browsers *should* make a strong effort
to display entities, and should switch font if necessary.  This
should require no effort on the part of the user.

--S.