Unbloating (was Re: style sheets, dropped capitals and floatimg text)

At 5:58p +0000 08/14/97, Chris Croome wrote:

 > I'd really like small, quick browser that supports style
 > sheets and does not have all the junk (rubbish news readers
 > etc) that the latest over bloated version of Communicator
 > has.

There have recently been reports (I think mostly via zdnet) that Netscape
is going to release a trimmed-down package (the Navigator+Netcaster) that
doesn't have all the excess Communicator junk. Seems the MSIE competition
has finally had an effect on the thick-headed people at NCC...