Re: Style Sheet Support (was:Fw: Images and formatting of lists, keywords in <a>)

I would agree that if Microsoft does it, it will probably greatly influence
Netscape.  I, unfortunately, have not been able to get a copy of the new
IE4.0.  I do have a copy of the new Netscape.  I guess that I really can't
fully comment until I'm able to acquire a copy of IE4.  Yet, if I'm unable
to get a copy, so are most everyone out there.  And, what about all those
Netscape users, with and without, the latest version.  What are they
supposed to do?  Granted, in my opinion, they should get a copy of the
latest IE, but it is virtually impossible and they usually feel,
unfortunately, that they must stick by Netscape at all costs.  What is
completely left out of this equation, though, are all those who don't use
Netscape or Microsoft browsers.

Marc A. Duncan
M&A Duncan
Office (410)745-6858