Re: The Final Word On HTML

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Jason O'Brien wrote:

> You know that the majority of people with computers have to upgrade
> almost every year their equipment (there are reasons nobody runs on a 386
> anymore) so the same holds true for the browsers --

I hate it when people infer that noone uses a 386 anymore,  mainly
because I still do, I do all my web development on a 386.  Would you mind
giving me the reasons I should not run a 386, keeping in mind that I am
still in college, and don't have any rich parents.

Sorry to the rest of the list.  But statements like this are just as bad
as saying "I want NS only sites or IE only sites).

Chad

43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped
Chad D. Zimmerman	    NMSU-Computing & Networking-Visualization Center
Box 30001, Dept 3AT	            Http://www.nmsu.edu/~czimmerm/
Las Cruces, NM 88003	        vr-3d@juno.com / zimmerman@hotmail.com
(505)646-5487                     czimmerm@nmsu.edu / chadz@nmsu.edu