Re: The Final Word On HTML

Sean Howard (showard@visdesigns.com)
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 15:09:17 -0400

Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 15:09:17 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
From: Sean Howard <showard@visdesigns.com>
Subject: Re: The Final Word On HTML

LOL!

I probably get two or three messages a weeks stating that HTML is indeed a
programming language off of my Ten Commandments.

I think the number one "hint" that HTML is NOT a programming language is
that it is a "HyperText MARKUP Language"  <s>.

Sean <DREAMING>someone needs to write an HTML doom game soon! <rdg></DREAMING>