Re: %flow and headers and address

Peter Flynn (pflynn@curia.ucc.ie)
24 Sep 1996 12:39:12 +0100

Date: 24 Sep 1996 12:39:12 +0100
From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Subject: Re: %flow and headers and address
To: msftrncs@htcnet.com
Cc: www-html@w3.org

> | Headers are used to label sections in the document. How exactly
> should
> | I interpret a section that starts halfway a list?
>
> My list items are large ... they need to be headed...  sure, there are
> no sub heads, or there is not multiple headings per list ...

The LH (list heading) element would have been ideal for this, but it
was removed from HTML3 when 3.2 was produced, perhaps on the grounds
that it wasn't "current practice".

I'm producing a composite HTMLX.DTD which will replace this and much
else, as I see no good reason why advanced users of HTML should be
penalised by 3.2

///Peter