Re: HTML 3.2 PR color value syntax (fwd)

MegaZone wrote:
> All?  256x256x256 = 16,777,216 colors.  You want to name them all?

Just use the Star Wars system. #0b13c0 -> "obiwanthreecio"

> There are already clashes with some early browser releases over the
> color names.  As a designer I avoid names completely and use the hex
> equivalents.  I think it would be good for any editors to do the same
-
> even if they present it to the user as 'Bright Red' save the HTML as
> "#FF0000".

On the other hand, it might be useful to be able to define rgb values
for color names in a master style sheet so that color changes in the
master would affect all subsequent sheets in which those color names
are used.

David Perrell