Alpha testers wanted

David Ornstein (
Mon, 20 May 1996 09:52:47 -0700

Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 09:52:47 -0700
From: David Ornstein <>
Subject: Alpha testers wanted

Hi folks,
        My company (Pragmatica) is preparing to launch a publishing tool
that combines much of the power of SGML and object-oriented programming
while retaining the (relative) ease of use of HTML.  That may sound like
hype, but I assure you it isn't.  I'm looking for (a few!) Alpha testers.
If you're interested, please send me: your name, what organization you're
affiliated with and a brief description of how you publish on the Web now.
The Alpha version will be Win95/NT-only.
        Sorry for taking bandwidth here, but I want some other heavy hitters
to beat this thing up and your average page author probably won't push it
hard enough...

David Ornstein   (
Outbreak      ---
Browsercaps   ---