Re: IMG TAG

At 9:38a 05/18/96, Colin P. A. Kennedy wrote:
>My idea is not just for a link , but to have the button mobve in and out
>during the ckicklick , so it would look like: the tag:
><INPUT TYPE="BUTTON">
>Only, with what ever image you want.

Ah, then the attribute you want would not be PUSHIN, but rather HIGHLIGHT
(or HILITE to skip the silent GH's). This could have a value of either a
URI to point to the exchange artwork, or a keyword like "dim" or "invert"
or "sink" (pushin) or something. I've noticed that Netscape dims its own
internal icons, but unfortunately taking advantage of that causes the
generic picture icon to appear in other browsers. Sure would be nice to
have a standard way of specifying highlight style...