Re: DIV/CLASS: Mike Wexler: Re: HTML 3.2 (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Wed, 15 May 1996 16:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: DIV/CLASS: Mike Wexler: Re: HTML 3.2 (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>

Once upon a time Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet shaped the electrons to say...
>For what definition of "deployed"? Why aren't the *deployed* attributes
>SRC and PLAIN in the HTML 3.2 drafts? Lynx 2.5, UdiWWW and Emacs-W3
>support them, at least.

I get the feeling 'deployed' means Netscape, M$IE, and, maybe, Mosaic.

>And will FONT and CENTER be marked as "deprecated" in future HTML
>versions?

Actually I don't want to see FONT deprecated - CENTER yes.

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'