Re: Style sheets not in HTML 3.2

Fisher Mark (FisherM@is3.indy.tce.com)
Wed, 15 May 96 08:48:00 PDT

From: Fisher Mark <FisherM@is3.indy.tce.com>
To: "'Chris Wilson (PSD)'" <cwilso@microsoft.com>,
Cc: www-html <www-html@www10.w3.org>
Subject: RE: Style sheets not in HTML 3.2
Date: Wed, 15 May 96 08:48:00 PDT

>Actually, read the description of HTML 3.2 - it is intended to document
>CURRENT PRACTICE.  Neither of the "big two" vendors you mentioned have
>shipped a stylesheet-aware browser yet, although Microsoft has
>demonstrated one (at last week's conference in Paris), and we will be
>shipping a beta RSN.

Sorry for any confusion.  I was trying to let Maurizio (and others) know
that both Microsoft and Netscape were going to release browsers with
stylesheet support.  I had figured that stylesheets must be in HTML >3.2.
Mark Leighton Fisher                   Thomson Consumer Electronics
fisherm@indy.tce.com                   Indianapolis, IN