job opportunity

Scott Porad (
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:31:01 -0500

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:31:01 -0500
From: (Scott Porad)
Subject: job opportunity

Small World Software Inc., a Manhattan-based interactive technology firm, is
looking for industrious, enthusiastic and bright developers to help us
create our interesting and cutting-edge technology for the World Wide Web.
We create interactive games for the Web, as well as developing Internet
products for ISP's and Web-development firms. If you would enjoy working for
an exciting, hip, casual and cutting-edge firm, and you posses a good
knowledge of C, C++, perl, or Java, then we would like to hear from you.
We are also looking for design-oriented HTMLers and a sys admin/unix guru type.

If you are intrigued, please contact Mark Jacobstein at (212) 501-9800

or better yet, email him at:

You may also use our homepage job inquiry form at:

Scott Porad                        Small World Software               171 West 85th Street
Voice: (212) 501-9800                New York, NY 10024
Fax:   (212) 501-9816
        "Shrink the World, Expand Your Mind"