HTML Editors...?

faxinfo@sol.racsa.co.cr
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 22:45:31 +0000

From: faxinfo@sol.racsa.co.cr
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 22:45:31 +0000
Subject: HTML Editors...?

Hello ...

I am not so shure, whether this is the correct place to ask, but it
is the most apropiate of all I know...? Please help with Your
knowledge.

Which software is the best and simplest (and cheapest) for HTML
starters like me....? Where can I get it?

Aditionally: Are there profesional HTML Designers on this list. In
this case and if You have interest in aditional work, please let me
know so. We are preparing a Web-Publication and would like to count
on some good profesional avdice and design-help.

Thank You very much, for Your patience and help.

Sincerely,

Roland Becker
Journalist
faxinfo@sol.racsa.co.cr