Re: deprecated tags in Wilbur & Cougar -Reply

At 2:44p -0800 07/31/96, Charles Peyton Taylor wrote:

>Also, if I remember my high school English correctly, things
>like book titles are supposed to be underlined according
>to many style guides.

Actually, underlining is specified as a fallback substitute for italics,
and indeed this is how Lynx handles it.

But a few months back, there was discussion here about *legal* documents,
which apparently do require underlining. I'm not qualified to comment on
that, though. :)

-Walter