Re: FORM tag use

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 18:28:02 -0800 (PST)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Re: FORM tag use
To: Jonsm@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 18:28:02 -0800 (PST)
Cc: www-html@www10.w3.org

Once upon a time Jonsm@aol.com shaped the electrons to say...
>Most of the forms I've seen only use one <FORM></FORM> combination on the
>page, however the DTD allows as many forms in a document as you want. Do
>people use this feature? I've never run across a multiple form page myself,
>but they may exist.

I think I saw one:
<http://www.match.com/>

A kind of personals page I kicked around in a while back when I landed on it.
One of their search pages had a section at the top 'Search by name' and at
the bottom 'search by region'.  Two submit buttons...

I could go find it again if you want to see the HTML.

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'