Re: FORM tag use

MegaZone (
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 18:28:02 -0800 (PST)

From: MegaZone <>
Subject: Re: FORM tag use
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 18:28:02 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time shaped the electrons to say...
>Most of the forms I've seen only use one <FORM></FORM> combination on the
>page, however the DTD allows as many forms in a document as you want. Do
>people use this feature? I've never run across a multiple form page myself,
>but they may exist.

I think I saw one:

A kind of personals page I kicked around in a while back when I landed on it.
One of their search pages had a section at the top 'Search by name' and at
the bottom 'search by region'.  Two submit buttons...

I could go find it again if you want to see the HTML.

Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'
time bitching to them if you don't like something I've said.  Flame me.
Phone: 800-458-9966  <>
FAX: 510-426-8951    6920 Koll Center Parkway #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566