Re: FORM tag use

Abigail (abigail@tungsten.gn.iaf.nl)
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 03:49:27 +0100 (MET)

From: Abigail <abigail@tungsten.gn.iaf.nl>
Subject: Re: FORM tag use
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 03:49:27 +0100 (MET)

You, MegaZone wrote:
++
++ Once upon a time Jonsm@aol.com shaped the electrons to say...

[ Question whether there are multiple <form> documents on the Web ]

++ I think I saw one:
++ <http://www.match.com/>
++
++ A kind of personals page I kicked around in a while back when I landed on it.
++ One of their search pages had a section at the top 'Search by name' and at
++ the bottom 'search by region'.  Two submit buttons...

But two submit buttons doesn't mean two forms, as one can have as
many submit buttons per <form> as one wants.

2 <form>s might be quite uncommon, however, it might be quite hard
to make a DTD which _disallows_ multiple <form>s.

Abigail