Re: HTML - i18n / NCR & charsets

Martin Bryan (
Mon, 09 Dec 1996 12:11:20 +0000

Date: 	Mon, 09 Dec 1996 12:11:20 +0000
To: Peter Flynn <>
From: Martin Bryan <>
Subject: Re: HTML - i18n / NCR & charsets

>I don't suppose there is any possibility of non-ISO people being given
>the chance to look at these new entity sets, is there? Just to make
>sure there are no grotesquenesses akin to &yuml; ? Pretty please?

I don't have these available in electronic form at present. They are being
prepared for publication (eventually) by Anders Berglund. What you might
like to reference in the meantime is the entries in the SPREAD set
( In you will find
entries for
&U2039; and &U203A; for these angle quotes.
Martin Bryan, The SGML Centre, Churchdown, Glos. GL3 2PU, UK
Phone/Fax: +44 1452 714029   WWW home page: