Re: Frame document structure

On Sat, 28 Aug 1976, Walter Ian Kaye wrote:

> I'll have to re-read that proposal, but it didn't look like it supported
> multi-document framesets. At least, it didn't use multiple documents in its
> examples...

Good. This will ease navigation and make things a lot less confusing.

= Stephanos Piperoglou = stephanos@hol.gr = http://users.hol.gr/~stephanos/ =
  Four lines in a .sig can't say enough about why you should visit my page!
"I want peace on earth and good will toward man"
"We're the United States Government, we don't do that sort of thing!"
                                    [ from the film "Sneakers" ]

                                                       ...oof porothika! (tm)