Re: What are the problems with IDML? (fwd)

At 11:45 AM 8/26/96 -0400, Matthew James Marnell wrote:
>:>Nevermind, go back to whatever you were doing.
>
>Nevermind, I like the thing that Daniel W. Connolly posted
>about http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Search/ .
>
>Pity that the likelyhood of it being implemented in anything
>besides unused reference tools remains as unlikely as ever.

Reference tools - yes. "Unused reference tools" - no. Only a small
percentage of the population uses a regional library in any given year, but
hardly anyone claims that they are a) "unused" or b) not important. I don't
see why the online equivalents should be any different.

 Paul Prescod